ROMIR: Figures and FactsResearch Holding ROMIR Monitoring is the biggest independent research company specializing in market research and sociological surveys.
The Holding companies are the exclusive representatives of Gallup International and Euronet, thus enabling us to conduct surveys in over 70 countries around the globe.
Quarterly ROMIR Monitoring conducts a research survey “Internet Monitoring”, enabling them to survey Internet users, find out users breakdown by region and identify the extent of their activities of the usage of World Wide Web, etc.
Survey embraces males and females aged 18+. Interviewing is carried out by means of face-to-face interview at respondent’s residence, as well as by using Omnibus online survey technique.
Figures and Facts - on ROMIR Monitoring official website:
- Internet Monitoring: quarter I of 2006 results;
- Office workers are actively using Internet at work for personal needs;
- Army of Internet-shop customers is increasing;
- Blogs popularity doubled during the last 9 months;
- Communication facilities and mass media the Russian Internet-users can do without;
- 15% of web-surfers access Internet via Wi-Fi;
- Extreme sports popular among Russian Internet-users;
- Dial-up is giving up;
- Internet Monitoring: results of 2005.